Thursday, March 29, 2012

DIY painted jeans





Yeay! thank you guys for the 5000 views and what better way to celebrate it with a new DIY post. Its been a while since my last post and I haven't done any project this extreme. So I decided to give it a try. First of all, I came across this tutorial from love-aesthetics about this painted jeans and I've been dying to try it ever since.

Basically all you need is a pair of old jeans, brush, and paint. I actually use some left over screen print paint that I have lying around, and it works just fine. Although 3-4 coating (leave around a day for each coating to fully dry) is required to guarantee a nice clean white color on the jeans. Another thing to take note is that since the paint had blocked all the pores, it might not be a good idea to wear it too long outdoor on a sunny day. But for a night out around town should be just fine.
 



1 comment:

  1. Oh wow. that's pretty neat! <3 keep posting inspiring things ahmaaad <3

    ReplyDelete